Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1st Twistout Pics and KT Leave-in Review

Well, I finally got around to taking my crochet braids down. Im not sure if or when I will be doing any of those again. Im concerned that the lacthhook tool used could be doing some damage. I dont have any proof of that, but its a concern of mine. So, I mixed up the Kimmaytube leave-in conditioner (no problems there) and applied if to y freshly washed hair. I wasnt too impressed on how it felt going on, and while I was twisting my hair. It just didnt feel like anything special.....BUT, after my hair was dry. OMG!! I could really feel a different in my hair. It felt really moisturized, and wasnt stiff like it usually feels. This is my first take at it, but so far so good. Im HAPPY!! No complaints here!!!
Here a pic:




So, I decided after I twisted my hair up, I would rock my 1st twist-out. I was surprised t the outcome. My hair felt soft and wasnt crunchy. I added a little castor oil to my fingertips as I took the twist down.
Here are some pics:



Sooooo, how do I look?

4 comments:

  1. Good Job!!! I like it. I recently used the KT leave-in as well and I was VERY impressed! I like it and got better results from that than the oyin Whipped Pudding/Shine and Define. Maybe it was the way I used it...I'm going to keep experimenting. Congrats on your first twistout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coya! Keep us posted on your KT leave-in review.

    ReplyDelete