Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In other NEWS...

So, in other news going on in my life. Last week I had a breast reduction which was pretty awesome. No problems or complications. My surgeon was FABULOUS!! I feel sooooo much better about my over all look. PLUS, I feel sooo much lighter up top! I mean, I had 2lbs worth of boobage removed, but it feels more like 50lbs lifted off me. It was one of the first things I noticed after awaking from surgery.
I went from a 34DD/DDD to Im hoping for a C cup. I have been awaiting this time in my life for a very very very long time. Ive suffered from migraines, neck, shoulder and back pains for YEARS!!!! But, now Im looking forward to pain free days.

Here is a before pic of my boobage
And here is a pic after my reduction (3 days post op)


Im pleased!! Anyone on the fence about getting this done, I say GO FOR IT!!! I feel amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment