Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Trouble Spot

So Ive had this "trouble spot" in the back of my head for as long as I can remember. I dont know what to do for this thin spot to help it fill in and thicken up. Its been this way since I was relaxed. Back then I thought it was relaxer related, but Ive been "natural" several times an this area is always the same. Im thinking about visiting the derm to see what the problem could be and if anything can be done to remedy it. I take my vitamins (nothing excessive), and Ive tried massages the area to stimulate blood flow and growth. What gives? Im getting frustrated. This area must get better if I'm going to get SL's. The hair texture in this area is not as kinky as the rest if my hair. The hair feel really fine, and not as dense as rest of my hair. Any suggestions?

Back center

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Please email me at malikatt@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you use to stimulate growth? Unless it traction alopecia, you should be able to grow that area again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kreyola

    Im not using any product to help with growth. Ive just been massaging it with oil after I wash my hair. Im a recovering product junkie so Ive pretty much given up on products aimed at regrowing hair. Do you have any suggestions? I have an appt with the dermatologist in the new year. Im hoping some scalp injections with steroids will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have good result with Rosemary Oil & Sage Mixture (Regrow Massage Oil from my company). I also take Biotin to help with my hair growth. This has helped me. I would wait for Dermatologist verdict on that area, and then see what can be done in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats your company Kreyola? Link please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sorry...not my company but where I work from. Link to the product below. I get a discount, so it all good for me.

    http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/regrowscalpmassageoil-age-related-hair-loss.html

    ReplyDelete